Sr. Solution Architect
POSITION REQUIREMENTS - Actively gather and document business requirements, understand the real customer needs and define effective solutions to each need;
- Develop and state clear plans to develop and deliver all project needs in a given scope;
- Be the principal responsible for estimates, support the management board by providing technical assistance to determine the necessary effort and the timeline for a specific project;
- Be the technical leader and the reference for all matters related with the product architecture, base product technology and also its add-ons;
- Be responsible by the definition, design and development of integrations, components, libraries and external applications that consumes the products API;
- Manage requirements, product backlog and all expectations around the tasks and other topics assigned to your care;
- Be capable of understand complex environments and legacy systems, by integrating it with the product in a very smooth way;
- Review, define and implement process, procedures, methodologies and best practices to ensure the overall quality of the service;
- Help his peers by supporting, training and establish plans to address tangible solutions to customers problems;
- Strong systematic and analytical abilities, being able to understood complex problems and suggest solutions that might be applicable to solve those problems;
- All job duties described above require a flexible work schedule to meet client needs and often require travels.
- Ability to conduct trainings regarding the product family for a wide variety of audience, being this requirement a must;
- BSc. Of Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field;
- 5 years of experience working as a Developer, System Analyst or Solution Architect;
- Experience with distributed and parallel information systems cloud orchestrated;
- 5 years of experience developing in J2EE;
- Up to 3 years of experience using SQL Server and Oracle database for software development;.
- Up to 5 years working integrating systems on-premise and on the cloud;
- Experience managing Unix/Linux environments (LPI-I would be a plus);
- Experience with design patterns, Hibernate and JPA;
- Java certified (SCJP, SCJWCD and SCJA);
- Good level of communication (verbal and written), analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a geographically distributed virtual team and work closely with internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills, and ability to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple assignments simultaneously with competing deadlines.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies as needed and also respecting what is agreed.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English. Advanced in Spanish would be a plus.